Setup Altair Radioss to use PolyUMod
2. Set the environment variable "RAD_USERLIB_LIBPATH"
On Windows computers the environment variable “RAD_USERLIB_LIBPATH” should be set to one of the following:
- C:\Program Files\PolymerFEM\PolyUMod\PolyUMod_Radioss
- C:\Program Files\PolymerFEM\PolyUMod\PolyUMod
Check on your computer which of these directories that you have, and then set the environment variable to that path.
On Linux computers set the environment variable “RAD_USERLIB_LIBPATH” to one of the following:
Check on your computer which of these directories that you have, and set the environment variable to that path.
You may also have to set the environment variable
ALTAIR_LICENSE_PATH to the value
server is the host name of your Altair license server.
4. Setup the FE Model using Altair HyperMesh™
/PROP/SOLID to use full integration point elements
/PROP/SOLID to use large strain Lagrangian strains:
Specify the PolyUMod material model using
5. Run your Radioss FE simulation!