Installation Instructions for Windows with a LSTC License
- Navigate Navigate to the PolyUMod installation directory and copy the LS-DYNA executable:
- Paste the file to the LSTC license manager directory:
- Switch the executable you use in the LSTC manager, as you would for any LS-DYNA executable.
Installation Instructions for Windows with an ANSYS License
- Open ‘Environment Variables’ as an administrator:
- Open ‘Control Panel’
- Open ‘System’
- Open ‘Advanced System Settings’
- Click ‘Environment Variables’
- In the ‘System variables’ window, add the PolyUMod LS-DYNA executable to your path
Installation Instruction for Linux
Set the path variable to include
Using PolyUMod with LS-PrePost
Ensure that the *.k file for the material card is saved in the short fixed format:
- Navigate to the Keyword Manager (see figure below). Choose ‘MAT’ from the nested list
- Click the ‘Load From MatDB’ button.
- Click ‘Browse’ and navigate to the file with the PolyUMod material card and select the file.
- Click ‘Load’ and ‘Done’.
- The material model can then be viewed and verified in the Keyword Manager.