Polymer Mechanics Book
by Jorgen Bergstrom, Ph.D.
Number of Chapters
Number of Pages
- Introduction and Overview
- Experimental Characterization Techniques
- Finite Element Analysis as an Engineering Tool
- Continuum Mechanics Foundations
- Elasticity / Hyperelasticity
- Linear Viscoelasticity
- Plasticity Models
- Viscoplasticity Models
- Determination of Material Parameters from Experimental Data
- User Material Subroutines
- Material Modeling of Different Materials
The Mechanics of Solid Polymers book is available in almost all online book stores, including Amazon.