- Improved how stress-strain predictions are stored in the mcal-file. The data is now stored in a more space efficient manner.
- Added a new load case type called “Graph Data”. This load case type can be used to just plot experimental data.
- Added one more pre-defined virtual load case type: 10 tensile load cycles with increasing strain amplitude.
- Added support for the BAM hyperelastic material model in the PolyUMod PN model. This new model is EType=28.
- Added an internal solver for the Abaqus PRF model with 2 Yeoh hyperelastic networks, Bergstrom-Boyce flow, and isotropic hardening plasticity. This model is called “Abaqus-PRF2YB-Plast” in MCalibration.
- Added an internal solver for the Abaqus PRF model with 3 Yeoh hyperelastic networks, Power flow, and isotropic hardening plasticity. This model is called “Abaqus-PRF3YP-Plast” in MCalibration.
- Added internal solver support for Abaqus linear elastic with creep.
- Added internal solver support for Abaqus linear elastic with isotropic hardening plasticity and creep.
- Added one more predefined file size to the image export dialog.
- Added a fitness weight factor for load cases that do not finish.
- The virtual load case dialog now includes an experimental data library. It currently contains experimental data for: PET, ABS, and natural rubber.
- MCalibration now takes a field variable (which can be useful for analyzing material models that depend on, for example, humidity or moisture).
- The internal solver can now calibrate both WLF and Arrhenius time-temperature-superpositioning parameters for all relevant Abaqus material models.
- Improved the GUI interface for the Abaqus elastic-plastic material model with isotropic hardening.
- Can now specify that the number of pairs of stress-strain data should be determined from the experimental data.
- Simplified how the stress and strain types are specified for a load case.
Switched to Qt 6.2.3 for the GUI toolkit.
- Improved how the MCalibration solver works with creep load cases.
- Removed support for the M8 material model.
- Improved the stability when reading in a mcal-file with issues.
- Improved the stability of the internal solver for the Abaqus Johnson-Cook plasticity model.
- Improved the Ansys elastic plastic with creep model.
- Removed “+” from exported LS-DYNA k-files.
- Load cases that use an Abaqus solver are now analyzed in separate subdirectories during calculations.
- In most cases MCalibration now automatically uses hybrid elements when needed.
- Cleaned up the material model selection dialog.
- Fixed a bug in the Add Segment for a Virtual Load case dialog.
- Fixed a bug for large strain shear in compression.
- Fixed a bug in the save all calibration improvements to the model history function.
- Fixed a bug in the Ansys MISO Creep model.