Exemplar UMAT and V...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Exemplar UMAT and VUMAT Subroutines for ABAQUS  

Jh0nSc0tT
(@Jh0nSc0tT)

No problem at all. I think the book itself is a bit difficult to understand when it comes to the 2nd part (from 7th chapter to the end), but the first 6 chapters are really helpful to understand the basics of plasticity (particularly metal plasticity) and chapter 5 is really good to understand the difference between explicit and implicit stress integration algorithms.

By the way, Computational Methods for Plasticity-Theory and Applications is also a very good reference for those who want to see some pseudo codes while implementing umat(s)/vumat(s).

formsjon
(@formsjon)

thanks for introducing Computational Methods for Plasticity-Theory and Applications book, It also have good explanation for anisotropic plasticity that was really useful for me.

icw2250
(@icw2250)

Attached find the:

1) Introduction to Computational Plasticity (PDF Book) [URL= http://www.mediafire.com/?5cn5k6pwg6ipuwz][B][COLOR=#FF0000]Download Link[/COLOR][/B][/URL]

2) All the codes on the web site

3) PDF list of the codes in the ZIP file.

cargibson25
(@cargibson25)

UMAT subroutine containing the criterion of Hill 48

Hello,

Please, I am newbie in the programming area, but I need a UMAT subroutine containing the criterion Hill48 so I can make the numerical simulation of a stamping test the computer code Abaqus finite element and thank you feed.

Sincerely.

Walid

nagas_noillib
(@nagas_noillib)

[QUOTE=Rapscallion,n10168]Link for the fortran codes mentioned in the book

[url] http://www.eng.ox.ac.uk/NP/ICP/[/url]

I have just downloaded all files using the link given above. I hope it works for you as well.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
I have tried to download the fortran codes of this book Introduction to Computational Plasticity by the link, but I think the files are removed. would you please send them to me if you still have access to them. Thanks so much.

123@asdramd
(@123asdramd)

Dear jorgen 

please suggest me how to develop VUMAT for finite viscoelasticity 

Share: