Clear all

Flow Evolution Network

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@dcanine01)

Hi,

I managed to calibrate a plastic material fabricated from 3D printing using the flow evolution network (FEN). I am interested in learning the theory of this model in general and the components of its parallel network in particular.

May you refer me to a certain publication or provide some details? I have checked the book published by Dr. Jorgen, but I did not find any details about this model.

Thanks and appreciate your help

Diab

Topic Tags
4 Replies
(@jorgen)

Hello Diab,

The details of the FEN model are summarized in the PolyUMod Users Manual, Chapter 23.
You can find the Users Manual here: C:\Program Files\PolyUMod\Documentation\PolyUMod_Manual.pdf

-Jorgen

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Topic starter
(@dcanine01)

Thank you for your reply Dr. Jorgen. It does not specify the components of each parallel network. I mean which viscoelastic and viscoplastic models are used?

Thanks

Diab

Topic starter
(@dcanine01)

[QUOTE=Jorgen,13644]Hello Diab,

The details of the FEN model are summarized in the PolyUMod Users Manual, Chapter 23.

You can find the Users Manual here: C:\Program Files\PolyUMod\Documentation\PolyUMod_Manual.pdf

-Jorgen

Hi Dr. Jorgen,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I checked the manual, and I have a question. In the representation you have in figure 23.1, what are the elements? I understand that one is elastic and the other is viscoplastic. what is the type and name for each element used?

Thanks a lot.

Diab

Topic starter
(@dcanine01)

Hi Dr. Jorgen,

What kind of tests are best to use the AB or FEN models?

Thanks

Diab Abueidda

Share: