Notifications
Clear all

succeed in installing ABAQUS subroutine

35 Posts
16 Users
0 Reactions
(@toyyong)

for subroutine

thanks 4 ur rply.. actually i am very new to abaqus... I havent understand what u wrote previously........... I have drawn the truss, assembled it & had done all other procedure that hab been mentioned in the manual GET STARTED......... now instead of defining the material as elastic i have used hyperelastic model in the material. ............ now there is been mentioned to use UHYPER subroutine after i have choosen strain energy potential as --- use -defined........... I have written the subroutine according to my strain energy potential function......... and saved it as subr.for........... now in the job how will i link that subroutine file (i.e.subr.for) with abaqus???????????

I will be highly grateful if u rply. it as early as possible...................

(@toyyong)

Thank you Jorgan very much for your reply .. I have tried to run the program in the command prompt with uhypercp2s.inp file & with uhypercp2s.for. the compilation was done successfully . But after then it is showing an error

Value Error: Link.exe not found in PATH

What to do? Please do suggest.

(@toyyong)

implementation of MOHR-COULOMB PLASTICITY

How to implement MOHR-COULOMB PLASTICITY for poro-elastic material??

(@jorgen)

I would start by reading the Abaqus manuals. There are a few plasticity models that might be useful for you...

-Jorgen

(@toyyong)

regarding DEGREE OF FREEDOM

I am modelling a triaxial specimen (3D). For tansient analysis when in step portion I am applying Type *SOILS and giving the boundary conditions accordingly it is showing ::

DEGREE OF FREEDOM 8 AND AT LEAST ONE OF DEGREES OF FREEDOM 1 THRU 6 MUST BE ACTIVE IN THE MODEL FOR *SOILS. CHECK THE PROCEDURE AND ELEMENT TYPES USED IN THIS MODEL.

Please Do suggest what to do? What type of element is to be used ? I was using C3D8R element.

(@jorgen)

I dont use the *SOILS procedure often and I dont recall the details. There are likely a few examples in the users manual that provide the details that you are looking for.

-Jorgen

(@toyyong)

About adjustment of the version of subroutine

Dear Sir ,

I am using a standard subroutine. When I am running the.inp file with that .for file it shows a error. the error is as follows :--

Problem during linking - Abaqus/Standard User Subroutines. This error may be due

to a mismatch in the Abaqus user subroutine arguments. These arguments sometimes

change from release to release, so user subroutines used with a previous version

of Abaqus may need to be adjusted.

I am having Abaqus/CAE version 6.7-1.

Sir, I will be grateful enough if you say me how this adjustment is to be done.

I am attaching the .inp file alongwith .for file

Page 2 / 5
Share: