Clear all

Low Cycle Fatigue in Abaqus  

Page 2 / 2

nicjones405
(@nicjones405)

C1,c2,c3,c4

Hi,

My email address is [email]waqas.hf@gmail.com[/email]

Well as for my problem, i am working on a pressure vessel exposed to fatigue loading. When i check the abaqus manual, c3 and c4 make sense BUT only for delamination problems. In my case (bulk material) i am not sure that c3 and c4 mean the same. In my opinion they might be fatigue ductility coeffciecnt and exponent respectively. C1 and C2 in my case might be hardening coefficient and expoenent respectively too.

Just send me your thesis and references from where you captured c3 and c4. Exchange your email with me and i will send you a report that made me think that c1 to c4 might be ductility and hardening properties. Lets solve the problems together 🙂

Waqas

[QUOTE=hernang,9878]Yes you are right about c3 c4, I have some examples and can let you know how to get them, I could send you my thesis (draft) document which Im working on, it explains how to obtain them, also the paper from where I took the values, Can I have your email address?

regarding c1 c2 I have absolutely no idea... Ive been trying to find the for over 2 months now, I contacted Abaqus representative for my company but they said they only have the help available...[/QUOTE]

Rene-004
(@Rene-004)

Similar Problem

Herang

I am going through a similar problem , if you could send me the paper as well, it would be really gr8. My email address is [email]fahadbakhtyar@gmail.com[/email] .

Regards

Fahad

[QUOTE=hernang,9878]Yes you are right about c3 c4, I have some examples and can let you know how to get them, I could send you my thesis (draft) document which Im working on, it explains how to obtain them, also the paper from where I took the values, Can I have your email address?

regarding c1 c2 I have absolutely no idea... Ive been trying to find the for over 2 months now, I contacted Abaqus representative for my company but they said they only have the help available...[/QUOTE]

JulieHwang
(@JulieHwang)

could you also mail me your examples? my email address : [email]mojtabasamaei@gmail.com[/email]

Muqali
(@Muqali)

Low-cycle fatigue

I can you send me to your thesis please? I am trying to use the direct cyclic method but it doesnt work. Here is my e-mail: [email]maya773@hotmail.fr[/email]

Thx

livertan
(@livertan)

Dear All,

I am also struggling to find how to define the c1, c2, c3, c4 parameters for Low Cylce Fatigue in Abaqus. Would any of you be able to help?

Thomas

Shahd
(@shahd)

Hi

It is supposed that the load reduction rate change by changing c3 and c4 but in my model, I tried a wide range of values and the load output is identically the same. could you please advise with this

Thanks

Page 2 / 2
Share: