Notifications
Clear all

NR with 55 pph carbon black (CB)

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@jorgen)

Uniaxial tension, biaxial tension, and planar tension data for Natural Rubber (NR) with 55 pph Carbon Black (CB). The material was tested in quasi-static loading conditions and only contain the equilibrium response.

Topic Tags
6 Replies
(@biofriend)

dear jorgen,

could i know what is the loading condition (max & min loading) for the NR55 as well as the dimension of the specimen?It would be helpful for me to continue my simulation project.

thank you.

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Topic starter
(@jorgen)

What do you mean by loading condition? The tests were performed in biaxial, planar tension, and uniaxial loading.

I dont recall the specimen sizes. You can assume that the experimental data is corrected and it is therefore no need to care about the specimen size.

-Jorgen

(@biofriend)

thanks Jorgen. the loading condition i mentioned was what is the max loading and min loading on the specimen...

Topic starter
(@jorgen)

I dont recall. Take a look inside the raw data files and you will see the max & min values.

(@saia2701)

Hi Jorgen,

Thanks for your experiment data, i searched it for quite long time on internet,

Ii am using Ansys to simulate some rubber key behavior, do you have the material spec of NR with 55 pph Carbon Black, such like hardness, etc...

or do you have remommend materials to simulate rubber key?

thanks

Joe

Topic starter
(@jorgen)

Hi Joe,

I am afraid that I dont have other experimental data for that rubber 🙁

-Jorgen

Share: