I have this idea for long and would like to try it.
In my hand, i have a set of experimental shear test data(shear stress , strain) of soft tissue
1. develop a cubic, which material properties is Ogden model, the coefficient taken from literature.
2. perform the shear test on the cubic by prescribe the displacement.
3. I get another set of shear test data from modelling and compared it with the experiment shear test.
4. put the shear test data into abaqus.
1. perform the uniaxial tension test data on the Ogden cubic.
2. I get another uniaxial testing data and import into abaqus
After having uniaxial test data and shear test data, i use curve fitting to determine the Mooney Rivlin two term material.
Is there anything wrong with my process as described above?