Clear all

Material models coefficients

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Mehraban_82)

Hello All,

I have a question regarding how to find material model coeffiecients.I dont have any experimental data with me to find coeffiecients of mooney -rivlin and ogden material models by fitting the curves.Is der any way to find coefficients of these materials with out experimental data.

I want to find these coefficients for muscle tissue .

thanking you ,

with best regards,

Bhargava Palakurthy

Topic Tags
5 Replies
(@jorgen)

What FE software are you using? Most FE software comes with a built-in ability to find the material parameters for both the Mooney-Rivlin and the Odgen models.

For these simple materials, my own [URL= http://polymerfem.com/content.php?9-MCalibration ]MCalibration[/URL] program also works well. The MCalibration application has the additional benefit of being able to calibrate many other and more advanced material models.

-Jorgen

Topic Tags
5 Replies
Topic starter
(@Mehraban_82)

Dear Jorgen,

Thanks alot for your reply.Im using FEBIO software for my simulation .I dont have any stress strain data .How can i use MCalibration software to find material coefficients.Can you help me regarding this .

thanking you ,

with best regards,

Bhargava

(@jorgen)

If you send me a [URL= http://polymerfem.com/sendmessage.php ]private [/URL]message with:
- Your name and company/university affiliation
- The MAC address of your computer

Then I will send you a trial license to the software and instructions how to download it.

Jorgen

Topic starter
(@Mehraban_82)

Thankq i installed MCalibration software but i dont have any experimental data ,how can i find material parameters of mooney riviln and ogden model for human tissue.

(@mohamedaymen)

Hello, Jorgen

I send my imformation for trial.

Name : Sunghyen Hwang

University : Kyushu university, Japan

My physical address : 90-E6-BA-0E-37-11

Thank you.

best regards,

Sunghyen Hwang.

Share: