Clear all

Abaqus standardU.dll.manifest Error

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jshafer225)

Dear friends
after all problems to catching and adding data to my computer when i want to make a library file an error stop the processing and that is standardU.dll.manifest . I searched this problem but cant find the main problem so i try to figure out this problem here...
be appreciated

and this is the log:

Linking [std_user.obj] into user subroutine shared library
Link command: [cmd, /c, LINK, /nologo, /INCREMENTAL:NO, /subsystem:console, /machine:AMD64, /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBC.LIB, /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBCMT.LIB, /DEFAULTLIB:OLDNAMES.LIB, /DEFAULTLIB:LIBIFCOREMD.LIB, /DEFAULTLIB:LIBIFPORTMD.LIB, /DEFAULTLIB:LIBMMD.LIB, /DEFAULTLIB:MSVCRT.LIB, /DEFAULTLIB:kernel32.lib, /DEFAULTLIB:user32.lib, /DEFAULTLIB:advapi32.lib, /FIXED:NO, /dll, /def:export.def, /out:standardU.dll, std_user.obj, E:\\SIMULIA\\Abaqus\\6.10-1\\exec\\lbr\\standardU_static.lib, E:\\SIMULIA\\Abaqus\\6.10-1\\exec\\lbr\\standardB.lib, E:\\SIMULIA\\Abaqus\\6.10-1\\exec\\lbr\\ABQSMABasCoreUtils_import.lib, E:\\SIMULIA\\Abaqus\\6.10-1\\exec\\lbr\\ABQSMAAbuLicense_import.lib, oldnames.lib, user32.lib, ws2_32.lib, netapi32.lib, advapi32.lib, &&, mt, /manifest, standardU.dll.manifest, /outputresource:standardU.dll,2, &&, del, standardU.dll.manifest]

Creating library standardU.lib and object standardU.exp
Microsoft (R) Manifest Tool version 5.2.3790.2076

Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation 2005.

All rights reserved.

standardU.dll.manifest : general error c1010070: Failed to load and parse the manifest. The system cannot find the file specified. <==== here is the problem

Abaqus Error: Problem during linking - Abaqus/Standard User Subroutines.
This error may be due to a mismatch in the Abaqus user subroutine arguments.
These arguments sometimes change from release to release, so user subroutines
used with a previous release of Abaqus may need to be adjusted.
Exception: (, LinkError(Abaqus/Standard User Subroutines,), )
Traceback (most recent call last):
File Python/driver/driverAnalysis.py, line 181, in run
File Python/driver/driverStandard.py, line 63, in analyze
File Python/driver/driverSharedLibrary.py, line 174, in run
File Python/driver/driverSharedLibrary.py, line 319, in link
LinkError: Abaqus/Standard User Subroutines
Abaqus/Analysis exited with errors

Share: