Clear all

Porous hyperelasticity

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@tragul)

hello

Does any one have any experience with modelling arterial tissues and even arterial scaffolds as porous hyperelastic materials using abaqus, I have been using hyperelastic materials for this purpose for a long time and I am curious to see how it is possible to incorporate fluid flow into the models as well.

Lokking forwards to hearing from you

Thanks

Topic Tags
3 Replies
(@zhangyao1982)

[QUOTE=Camaro Rider,6692]hello

Does any one have any experience with modelling arterial tissues and even arterial scaffolds as porous hyperelastic materials using abaqus, I have been using hyperelastic materials for this purpose for a long time and I am curious to see how it is possible to incorporate fluid flow into the models as well.

Lokking forwards to hearing from you

Thanks

Dear Camaro,

So glad i found this forum. Have you solved your doubts regarding on this problem? I am currently working on modelling arterial tissues and thrombus. I want to model my thrombus as a porohyperelastic material.Thus, I want to asked is it ok to introduce hyperelastic behaviour with permeability to model the porohyperelastic material? Hope to hear from you soon 🙂 Thanks and have a nice day 🙂

Topic Tags
3 Replies
(@edward41)

I have done the modelling of arterial tissue using collagen fiber in order to get details about tissue morphology.Here I have used collagen fibers as basic ingredients in the arteries.

(@pizino1)

Hi all, i am an structural engineer and i am now modelling an AFM test of a cell. I found interesting the porohyperelastic model but I have some questions. I see that permeability is given by specific weight times the permeability value given in m4/N.S. If some of you have some references I will appreciate it because in my cell model I am not getting the relaxation behaviour. Nicola

Share: