Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] BB model Constants

Page 2 / 2

emaicill
(@emaicill)

Doc. Jorgen,

i already had the testing results. Yesterday i wrote you a private letter request a trial version of the standard MCalibration.

u r kinda busy .. please let me know if you got that message ... im dying to try that software :))

thank you Doc.

Kinsy2324
(@Kinsy2324)
Eminent Member

Hello to all, Hello Doc. Jorgen

i have being determinate the material constant of Bergstrom and Boyce model. my only input is the Load_Unload curve.

I have read all the forum on BB model also i have read the document LARGE STRAIN TIME-DEPENDENT BEHAVIOR OF ELASTOMERIC MATERIALS By Jorgen S. Bergstrom.

so I have some feedbacks: since we have on Load_Unload curve with only strain rate

1) i dont success to plot the estimated equilibrium curve . Someone can explain me more how obtain this curve ???

2) can we calculate the parameter m , C2 and C1 as following:

m=ln(Strainrate(1s))/ln(TB(1s)

Jorgen
(@jorgen)

Hello Dadou,

You are asking some good questions. These days the easiest and quickest way to calibrate the Bergstrom-Boyce (BB) model is to simply use the MCalibration software that I wrote.
I am happy to send you a free trial license. Just send me a [URL= https://polymerfem.com/sendmessage.php ]message[/URL] if you are interested.

/Jorgen

Kinsy2324
(@Kinsy2324)
Eminent Member

Hello Doc. Jorgen,

Yes I am very interested to request the free trial license of MCalibration software :)).

i have sent you a private message contain all the necessary information.

Thank you Doc jorden for your help. I am very pleased to communicate to you.

Kinsy2324
(@Kinsy2324)
Eminent Member

BB model constant

Hello Doc. Jorgen,

Yes I am very interested to request the free trial license of MCalibration software :)).

Kinsy2324
(@Kinsy2324)
Eminent Member

Hello Doc. Jorgen,

Kinsy2324
(@Kinsy2324)
Eminent Member

Hello Doc. Jorden,

I have download from Polymerfea.com a free version for MCalibration . I have started to use this software.

I have blocked in the last steps: Run calibration.a warning message : the free version of MCalibration can only optimize the Neo-Hookean material model. Contact [email]jbergstrom@veryst.com[/email] to obtain the standard version of MCalibration.

Please can you to help me!!!

Page 2 / 2
Share: