Please am just new in the field of Elastomer modelling. I work with MSc Marc, and am quite confused on how to implement material properties for my polymer.
1. How is the C10 parameter (for Neo-Hookean) in MSc Marc calculated? is it Shear Modulus/2 ?
2. How important is the Bulk Modulus for elastomer analysis. Because in MSC. Marc , when you choose for instance Mooney, you have a button to fill in the bulk modulus and mass density
3. Do you have an idea of any experimental data for a Perfluoroelastomer?
4. I want to use the DMA for characterising this elastomer, do you think it will be helpful?
5. In my simulation, the elastomer is attached to a rigid body and it is used to press against some structures beneath it. I guess I would need to use uniaxial deformation mode , am I correct?