The purpose of this forum is to allow for direct communication between people interested in polymers, polymer mechanics, and finite element modeling of polymers.
- If you have any questions about any of these topics, I encourage you to post them under an appropriate forum topic.
- If you read a question from someone else and you have an answer or additional comments, I also encourage you to post your response.
- As they say, there are no dumb question, only dumb answers. Which you will hopefully not see on PolymerFEM.com!
- Note that I only respond to private messages through my commercial consulting service. If you like the free advice that you see here, imagine the assistance I provide to my paying customers. If you want commercial support feel free to contact me directly.
- I try to respond to all and every question posted, but since I am often very busy there may be a delay in my answer from time to time.
As is written on the front page:
The goal of this site is to become a useful reference for constitutive models for polymers. Researchers and users are encouraged to submit results and to request information.
The following link demonstrates how to start a new thread.